Friday, August 24, 2012

Instagram: ZENZEST EVENT

Like I said in my previous post, I'll be sharing more just like before and here's me trying! haha I used to actually blog about the events I got and I actually did miss taking pictures other than what I wore to the event :P I'll be sharing through instagram pictures I took from the event. Here's my first post under the segment! Liz Lanuzo and the team behind Zen Zest invite me over dinner and some dessert to launch their newest line of products! :) They launched the sweet line wherein they are colognes with sweet scents like vanilla, cherry and very lime (seen on my last picture!) :) It was held at Mango Tree, The Fort and they have amazing foood! Other than seeing my fellow bloggers and meeting new ones, that was favorite part of the night :) Anyway, here are they!

I went to Pax Ipac's surprise party right after! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAXIE!! I love you sis! How bout you, what were you up to earlier tonight? :) 
 
xx, Vern


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern