Thursday, August 23, 2012

Perfume

I'm currently watching Perfume: Story of a Murder for my finals later this afternoon and it's one weird movie!! haha I'm in the part wherein he went to work for a perfumer and he's showing him that he can actually mix scents! haha Anyway, peplum skirts are everywhere and I love that it can actually cover the tummy you get after eating a full meal! hahaha I wore this last week when my family and I had dinner out in Resorts World :) Don't you love floral and sequins together? 





[Top: SOUL LIFESTYLE, Skirt: WARDROBE CHECK, Shoes: CALL IT SPRING, Necklace: SM ACCESSORIES, Sunglasses: asos] 
Have you seen this movie? :) 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern