Friday, August 31, 2012

SCHOOL DIARIES: Tomboy

I wore this to school a few days ago. I make sure to dress up on Mondays and Wednesdays since I stay in school from 9 am to 9 pm but ofcourse in something appropriate and comfortable. This is probably one of my favorite looks from my school diaries segment! Its not me to dress so masculine and I don't think I'll ever do that hence the pearls and the pointy shoes :) I used my sister's SLR so the colors are bright again! haha I'm not so used to it! 
DSC_0641

DSC_0644

DSC_0649

DSC_0603.JPG

DSC_0606.JPG

DSC_0635.JPG
[Top: APARTMENT 8, Pants: sm department store, Vest: RAF DIMACULANGAN, Shoes: ASIAN FASHION FOR LESS, Necklace: FIVE BY FIVE ACCESSORIES, Pearl Bracelet: SM ACCESSORIES, Silver bracelet: gift from my lola] 
Have a great Friday ahead of you! :) I'll be spending it home finishing my final paper for one of the subjects I have left! :) Wish me luck? 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern