Thursday, August 16, 2012

Benchingko/ Films Premiere

I attended the Benchingko/ Films premiere with my sister a couple of weeks ago. Before I get to my outfit post,  I wanna share with you what the new project of Bench is all about; to celebrate their 25th year in the fashion industry with style and power, Bench produced 6 mini films will make hearts beat a tad faster. Each film featuring 1 of the 6 of the hottest local actors and actresses today namely Piolo Pascual for Perya, Lovi Poe for Kama, Coco Martin for Horspower, Bella Flores for Kontrabida 101, Lucy Torres- Gomez for Star Teacher and Mr. Ben Chan himself in 25 Bens :) You can watch these films at the Benchingko/ Films Website :) Anyway, moving on to what I wore that night, my sister and I wanted to match and the theme was red carpet ready so I was really looking forward to it! 




[Top: FASHION FRUIT, Skirt: SOUL LIFESTYLE, Earrings, SM ACCESSORIES, Bag: FROUFROU
My sister and I didn't get to take a proper picture together so I just grabbed on from Style Bible :)



My favorite's 25 Bens among all of them! Whats yours? :) 
xx, Vern


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern