Saturday, August 11, 2012

5 Easy Steps To Remix Your Backpacks


 STEP 1: Visit Bratpack stores around Metro Manila (Bratpack Greenbelt 5, Gateway, Robinsons Ermita, and Alabang Town Center branches) on weekends (They only do the patching on those days!).

STEP 2: choose your Jansport bag! I remember using a plain purple one all throughout grades 4-6. I love how the brand has evolved to prints and more bright colors! :) I chose a giraffe printed duffle bag! I felt like it was more me and I can use it during shoots! 
*What's cool about this is that if you don't want to purchase a new and still want to cling to your old one. You can still spruce it up through Remix! As long as the brand of your bag is from or sold in Bratpack, they'll be happy to do so for you :)




STEP 3: Choose the add ons you want on your bag. There are patches, pins, bag tags and even letters!

STEP 4: KINDLY ask ate manang to sew them up for you! The sewing up is all for free but ofcourse, the add ons come with a price but a small one if you ask me! :) If I'm not mistaken 30 pesos for the letters, 50 for the pins and patches and 100 for the bag tags. 



STEP 5: Take pictures of your bag and share them to your online world! Be proud of your now personalized bag :) Don't forget to tag @Bratpackstore on twitter! 

My lovely siblings, Vernon and Verniece <3 
EASY RIGHT? :) Thank you for the invite Primer! Your company was great as always :) 
xx, Vern


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern