Friday, August 3, 2012

SCHOOL DIARIES: Hipster Me

This look reminds me of the outfits people wear to the Coachella Festival. If I were to attend the festival myself though, I would wear something similar to this but something more eye catching :) If you were to ask me how to build an outfit to wear to one- I would say to follow three Cs: something Colorful, Comfortable and with Character. If you think your outfit has those three Cs then you're good to go! :) I know this not as "hipster" as other can go but this is how far as I can for a girly-girl like me! haha I hope you still like it though!




 [Dress: FROUFROU, Necklaces: MY GILDED NEST, Bag: Tonic, Sunglasses and Shoes: Asos, Bangles: SM ACCESSORIES, Iphone Case: S&K MANILA, Iphone Trinket: MARIS ONLINE]

It's my mom's birthday today!! happy happy birthday to the best mom in the world!!! I love you mommy! :)
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern