Sunday, August 19, 2012

Mullify

I'm currently in Clark now with my family having lunch a little cafe here. I've always loved the fact that my family loves going out of town as much as I do and I think its one of the things that made us closer. We're only staying for the day so I'll make sure to snap some pictures so I can share them with you :) Anyway, here's another look I put together using Human clothing! I never thought I'd see a dress like this in that store and it just goes to show how the store caters to all styles :) 




[Dress: HUMAN, Bag: MARIS, Blazer: h&m, Belt and Necklace: GOLD COUTURE, Shoes: Aldo] 
What're you up to today?? :) 
xx, Vern


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern