Friday, August 3, 2012

My First Styling Gig

I styled CMG's newest store collaterals a few weeks ago and you have no idea how happy I was to see how it all turned out! It's my first styling gig ever and I'm so thankful that it's this big already :) The set of shoes they wanted to show was their new color blocking collection so they asked for neutral outfits  to make sure the shoes would stand out. Because of that, I made sure to use clothes that had alot of texture so they won't be too plain! :)



This is just one of the many outfits we shot so I'll just update this once they're all out :) 
[Top and Shorts: APARTMENT 8, Shoes: CMG PHILIPPINES, Necklace: STYLISTA.PH
Crossing my fingers for more of these gigs! :) It's actually fun! haha What do you think about the styling? :)
xx, Vern


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern