Tuesday, August 7, 2012

They're Here!

They're here! They're here! Finally the final shots and layout from the CMG shoot I styled weeks ago ( I also blogged about it here). :) I'm so giddy about this! It was a different experience to actually be part of the team behind the lens instead of being infront of it. I believe in the saying that you should not compete with anyone but yourself and I can already see things that I should've improved on! I will do better next time, I promise! :) For now, I hope you do appreciate my first styling gig ever! :) 

brands to credit: 
1st outfit: necklace: SM ACCESSORIES
2nd outfit: Blazer and Shorts: APARTMENT 8, Necklace: JANNA KATIPUNAN


3rd outfit: Top and shorts: APARTMENT 8 




Blazer and Lace top: APARTMENT 8
Tell me what you think of the outcome! :) 
xx, Vern

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern