Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Change

I'm currently working on three blog lags and this is a very very delayed outfit post! I wore this to the Joe Jonas meet and greet last June and I don't know what got into me and only posted this now haha! This has been a draft since then and finally I'm going to get to post it :) Anyway, it's only been two months and I noticed all the change that happened in me physically in such a short span of time. Only two months ago, I was definitely fairer, I don't look so tired and I had better hair. I should really get more sleep and shake the stress out of me.


I don't know why I only have two photos saved and I guess it's meant to be because it goes with the thing I'm trying wherein I only post a few photos per post. However, I've been getting feedback that more photos are better so your wish is my command! I will have more on my next outfit posts :) Just doing a trial and error guys! :)


[Dress: SOUL LIFESTYLE, Shoes: SO FAB, Necklace: STYLISTA.PH, Belt: SM ACCESSORIES
Last two!! :) Please be patient with me? :) 
xx, Vern


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern