Saturday, August 4, 2012

SCHOOL DIARIES: Stuck




I finally have this pair!! I've been wanting one since I saw Ashley of Ring My Bell wear it! I had to wait more than a month before I can get my hands on it :P haha

[Polo: WARDROBE CHECK, Pants: SOUL LIFESTYLE, Jacket: Gift, Shoes: Bazaar, Necklace: GOLD COUTURE, Sunglasses: Asos]

I need a change of scenery or atleast something new, something interesting to happen to me. Don't get me wrong but I love that I'm doing something I want and love but I just can't put my finger on it. I need to travel perhaps? Even if it's just something near or somewhere far would be better. Or a new book to read that would take me to a new place even just for a few hours? Any suggestions? I feel like I've been on auto-pilot for a few days now. What do you do when you feel like you're stuck? :)
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern