Tuesday, August 7, 2012

9 Items, 7 outfits, 7 Days: Day 1

I had to add another top since I don't think I can stand just wearing one for the next 7 days! haha! Anyway, here's day 1 for me! :) If you wanna see the 9 items, click here. I added a white polo because I think its one of the items we NEED to have in our closets. A whilte polo can go from day to night, corporate to casual, it would just depend on what bottoms you pair it with and the accessories you use. I wanted to go for something casual and Dondi always like me in simple outfits especially in jeans and since I was going to be with him the whole day yesterday, I dressed for him! :) What do you think about it?




This white Glam Rock watch was sent over by Watches Manila and I'm in love! I love how affordable it is and how fast I got it! :) Through the store, you can get authentic branded watches at affordable prices :) 

[Top: Meg, Pants: BENCH, Shoes: Zara, Necklace: STYLISTA.PH, Watch: WATCHES MANILA ,Jacket: KOREAN CLOTHING FASHION, Sunglasses: Asos] 
The Philippines is experiencing another calamity and let us all please take a moment to pray for the homeless, the poor, the stranded and everyone else who needs it. 
xx, Vern


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern