Sunday, August 5, 2012

My Secret Weapons

My secret weapons... secret no more! haha! Here are my "weapons" to looking presentable everyday. Sharing with you what I use on my hair and skin on a daily basis :) 

 Left to right: Davines Absolute Beautifying Potion, Bed Head TIGI After Party, Neutrogena Deep Clean brightening mulberry cleanser, Neutrogena Hydro Boost with SPF moisturizer, Cream Silk Perfection with SPF spray, Head and Shoulders Smooth and Silky Conditioner, Bed Head TIGI Urban Ant-dotes Shampoo, Cetaphil Skin Restoring Body Wash, Cetaphil Skin Restoring Body Moisturizer

I use the Bed Head After Party and Cream Silk spry before ironing or blow-drying my hair to prevent it from getting damaged. 
I use the Bed Head shampoo and Head and Shoulders conditioner on a daily basis


I use this Davines potion after blow drying or ironing my hair! Its really pricey BUT its the best leave-on in the world. haha! 

Now for the skin! I wash my face everyday with the Neutrogena cleanser, then I apply the hydro boost with SPF in the morning and the one without (smaller bottle) at night. I love how both helps retain water in my face so it doesn't look and feel dry. I love putting this on before make up too!! I use the Cetaphil body moisturizer on a daily basis and the body wash too :) 
What are your secret weapons? :) 
xx, Vern


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern