Monday, August 27, 2012

That Kind of Girl

To be honest with you, most of the time I wear print on print outfits, I do not have a single clue on what I am doing. I just get clothes that belong to the same side of the color wheel or in different shades of a single one and pray to the fashion gods that they go well together when I do see my reflection in school or wherever I'm going. I never look at myself in my closet mirror or anywhere inside the house because I know myself too well that I'll be running back up to my closet and change into 10 other outfits but end up with the first one when my mom starts calling me to tell that its time for me to leave. Yup, I'm that kind of girl and yup, I waste that much time in the morning! haha

Anyway, I wore this to a zenzest event I went to last Thursday at Mango Tree. I blogged about that here if you haven't seen it! :) I fell inlove with both the top and skirt when I first saw it in F21 and knew that I just had to do a print on print! 
IMG_1943
IMG_1922
IMG_1970.JPG
Got another pair of these Raybans from SmartBuySunglasses.com since my brother asked for my old one! I got it for real cheap and the shipping's fast too :)
IMG_1984.JPG
[Top and Skirt: FOREVER 21, Blazer: h&m, Shoes: Aldo, Necklace: FERRETTI, Sunglasses: RAYBAN c/o SMARTBUYSUNGLASSES.COM
It my finals week next week and I'm slowly preparing for it! How's school so far? :) Work? :) 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern