Tuesday, August 14, 2012

On A Break With Make Up






What I love about the Luminox White Out is not only for the dainty masculine look I love in watches but the fact that it’s swiss made and its luminosity will last up to 25 years. PLUS it's trusted and requested by US Navy Seals and US Air Force so imagine how durable and how this will last :) Cool watch and definitely one of my favorites now!
[Blazer: Zara, Pants: Landmark, Shoes: Charles and Keith, White Polo: APARTMENT 8, Watch: LUMINOX
If you've been reading my blog for the past week, you would know that I wore sunglasses in the past 7 outfits posts. Let me explain why; my skin recently took a break with make up since I wanted let it breathe for awhile first. Thank God I had no events to go to and meetings to attend so it was quite easy for me to quit it. So please do pardon all the sunglasses-wearing-outfit-posts in the future even though I just read that it will continue to rain for the next few days haha!

Anyway, I shall start on two of the facebook blog posts I still have to write for my one of my subjects. I hate that school makes me hate to write.. its one of the things I love doing and school just has to mess it all up! But wish me luck? Wishing you luck too on all your endeavors today! :)
xx, Vern


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern