Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Ribbon Overload

This is the first time I'm doing a ribbon overload outfit because it's usually my sister, Verniece's thing to do but I just can't help but try it out and see how it will look on me. Ofcourse, I can't do dresses and ribbons on my hair like my sister does so I wore shorts, a top and a blazer to still stick to my personal style. What do you think about the look? :)

[Top: Bazaar, Shorts: WARDROBE CHECK, Blazer: POSH WARDROBE, Shoes: Zara] 
Don't you love the breezy weather today? :) It's only lunch time here in Manila but I hope it'll be like this all through out the day! :) Don't forget to bring a light cardigan/blazer to help you brave it! 
xx, Vern






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern