Tuesday, July 31, 2012

SCHOOL DIARIES: SURPRISE!

I really missed blogging about what I wear to school! Its been awhile since I have noone to take my outfit photo.. I'm shy to bother my friends and Dondi has work the whole day so my only solution? go to MOA after my meetings and force Dondi to go down and take them! haha Hassle but its the only way! :P I wore this a few days ago and this is probably one of the most comfortable outfits I've worn to school :)

Here's the surprise I'm talking about in my title. About 5 people said, "miss bukas po likod niyo" or for the english speaking ones, "miss, your zipper's open." hahaha! I love how they made the effort to! haha And nope, my zipper's not open :P haha

[Dress: SOUL LIFESTYLE, Necklace: STYLISTA.PH, Bangles: SM ACCESSORIES, Shoes: THE LITTLE THINGS SHE NEEDS
I hope youre all safe and dry!!! :) 
xx, Vern


 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern