Sunday, July 15, 2012

Belofied

I attended a Belo Medical Group event a few days ago to talk about their newest application, Belofied :) First, here's what I wore! :)


 [Top: WARDROBE CHECK, Skirt: H&M, Necklace: SM ACCESSORIES, Bag: Chanel] 
I always have the greatest time at Belo Events. I love how intimate it is, they always serve yummy food and drinks plus they treat you like you belong to the Belo family. I've never missed a Belo event but its still a joy to see Dra Belo every single time in the flesh and get inspired by her success stories. Imagine a girl  heading that big medical empire! GIRL POWER! :) haha
 Cristelle Henares is one gorgeous girl!! It was the first time I met her and she's really nice just like her mom :) And her new Belo body is gorgeous!! Can I get belofied too? :P haha 


Anyway, here's the BELOFIED application. Its an application that you can download through itunes and its a way for you to see how you'll look like if you do get some Belo procedures done. The application allows you to make your face smaller, remove blemishes, get a nose job, make your eyes smaller or bigger and alot more! :) Its the number 1 medical application here in the Philippines so kudos to Belo!! :) 
Go try it for yourself! :) 
xx, Vern



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern