Friday, July 13, 2012

Stay For Awhile




I'm going crazy over floral prints again. I toned down a bit when school started since almost all my floral pieces are shorts and sheers and now that its the weekend, I took advantage of having no dress code! This has got to be one of favorite outfits and I think it has something to do with the floral robe I'm wearing from SOUL LIFESTYLE :) Its inspired and named after me!! haha Thank you Mimi for this :) I'm really kilig :)





 


[Corset: FROU FROU, "Vern" kimono: SOUL LIFESTYLE, Shorts: Anti Fashion Manila, Shoes: CMG, Necklace: SM ACCESSORIES]
Listen to the song "stay for awhile" by Nikhil Korula Band for me? :) I hope you'll like it! 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern