Sunday, July 22, 2012

Fashion Inspiration Week: Olivia Palermo - AZTEC

Here's what I wore to one of my friend's daughter's 1st birthday yesterday :) To continue my Olivia Palermo series, I wanted to channel how much of a clean and sleek dresser she is with her hair always fixed in a clean ponytail and you would see that she's almost always in a blazer :) I haven't seen her don aztec prints but this is how I believed she would wear it! PLUS she has a similar necklace! :) 

[Top: APARTMENT 8, Leggings: THE POSH WARDROBE, Necklace: HOUSE OF MU, Blazer: ZOO CLOTHING, Shoes: SO FAB
It was so hard to find a decent a place where I could take outfit photos! I was so desperate I resorted to a hardware store! haha Hope you're all safe and dry! :) 
xx, Vern







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern