Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Fashion Inspiration Week: Olivia Palermo - FRESH

I haven't seen Olivia Palermo wear much orange but I've seen how she dresses up on a normal day and she's almost always in pants, flats and a cute top but I wanted to make it more me and wore a full orange outfit :) I also added to shoes to try something new :)

  I am absolutely in love with the comfort Esprit pants give. It's perfect for college girls like me!

[Top: THE BERRIES, Pants: ESPRIT, Shoes: THE WARDROBE SHOP, Orange Necklace and Lion Bangle: GOLD COUTURE, Peach Necklace and Two small bracelets: FIVE BY FIVE ACCESSORIES
I'm drained from school and all my stomach's screaming is clover clover clover clover ahhh but I have to lose my stomach :( haha Haay girl's problems! How was your day? :) 
xx, Vern







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern