Friday, July 27, 2012

Mr. Giraffe

You have no idea how happy I was to see a pair of giraffe printed shorts. I've been seeing a couple of this print in other clothes but as much as I love Giraffes? I just find them so tacky when used BUT this one's an exception. PLUS the material feels like giraffe skin... thats not a good thing though for giraffe lovers like me. hahaha! Owning a giraffe as a pet is still part of my bucketlist but for now, since it's illegal and I don't have the money to buy a jungle to put one in, I have to settle for this pair of shorts :P haha


[Top: FROUFROU, Shorts: GOLD COUTURE, Jacket: gift, Bag: TRUNKSHOW, Shoes: SO FAB
I just attended the Forever 21 event and I really missed going to events :( Must find the time next week! :) Visit the public opening of Forever 21 Mall of Asia tomorrow! :) 
xx, Vern




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern