Sunday, July 29, 2012

Forever 19 in Leopard

Here's what I wore to the VIP opening of Forever 21 last Thursday :) I was an hour late because of Taft traffic and the car accident we got ourselves into on the way (but thank God we're safe!) so I wasn't able to catch the program. Good thing though that I got to reach the fun part of the whole event - shopping with my fellow bloggers :) I've had this dress since May and specifically pulled out for PFW but since plans changed, I decided to wear it to another special event :) 

 [Dress: ICONIQUE, Shoes: Aldo, Bag: FROUFROU]

Here are some pictures from the event! I don't have much even if I carried my big SLR camera with me the whole time since I was busy roaming around the store :P



Thank you to Forever 21 for the invite <3 I had a blast!!! and Congratulations for the new store expansion! :) 
xx, Vern







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern