Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Time To Change

  Time to change!

 This is actually first time Ive made a blogpost through my iphone and finally I can thanks to a recent big change that I made :) I recently transferred and acquired the newest plan of Smart Telecommunications- the FREEDOM PLAN. Its a postpaid plan and this is perfect for first time postpaid users. I'm new to paying for my own plan and SMART made it easier for me since I wouldnt have to worry about going overboard my budget. The plan allowed me to start with zero pesos and I have the freedom to use it in any way I want to :)

 I can choose to avail and use different "buckets" like all net texts, tri net calls and unlisurf which allows me to call my sun ad talk n txt friends all i want plus unlimited mobile net! :) Perfect for bloggers like me who needs internet service everywhere! And the plan has a monthly cap of 600 and you are not allowed to go overboard this unless requested :) You can see the other buckets available for your use at: http://smart.com.ph/freedom :)

 It was also easy for me to apply for the plan since i just had to present my school ID and I paid for an application fee of 250 pesos :)

 So what are you waiting for??? :) Time to change to a more reliable network! Just like what smart says: In a world where every second counts, count on Smart, the biggest network – to belong, to let go, to spend your precious time in the small things, because your time is your life and the less of it you waste, the more of it you live.”
 xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern