Wednesday, July 18, 2012

SCHOOL DIARIES: We Got A Badass Over Here

I honestly had the hardest time to think of an outfit to pair with this gorgeous jacket right here. The lovely and pretty girls behind What A Girl Wants sent this over a million years ago and the weather in the morning was pretty chilly so I took advantage of it and wore it. This jacket caught my eye while I was shopping in WAGW Cebu and it was such a cute coincidence that they sent the exact same piece I wanted! :) Anyway, I know its nothing special but I was going to school so me looking like a freak had to be minimized as much as possible :P haha I have to wear this out! I promise a better outfit to do justice to this jacket soon :)

 [Dress: APARTMENT 8, Jacket: WHAT A GIRL WANTS, Belt: GOLD COUTURE, Bag: FOR ME]

My title's Dondi's favorite line when he teases me about wearing or doing something "badass" like this outfit here or when I'm trying to punch him and all haha! Just sharing cause you might think of something else! haha I hope you had a great day today! :)
xx ,Vern



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern