Friday, July 20, 2012

Fashion Inspiration Week: Olivia Palermo - A Mix

Here's my first look for my Fashion Inspiration Week: Olivia Palermo series :) If you google her outfits, you'll see that she's always in something crisp and girly hence the blazer plus the floral and lace. While the mix of prints was definitely inspired by how she mixes two or three together. Subtle but cute! I kept my accessories minimal like always but this time it's just like hers :) Anyway, I wore this to a very busy day! I had two shoots and a meeting so I knew I had to wear something special :) Thank you to Melissa Gohing for my make up and Ken Koo for these pictures!


[Top: LUSCIOUS CLOSET, Skirt: SHEER ICONIC, Shoes: Aldo, Bag: ESPRIT, Necklace: GOLD COUTURE, Bangle: SM ACCESSORIES
This has got to be one of my favorite outfits to date! I hope you like it! :) 
xx, Vern








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern