Monday, July 30, 2012

Your Favorite Color

I really missed sharing what I'm up to on a daily basis and I really hope I can make a blog entry like this weekly! Or twice a month atleast :) Here's what I've been up to since Thursday and I wanna share it with you through a couple of iphone pictures :)

 
(1) Ironically the only piece of clothing Dondi ever gave me haha! 
(2) big n tasty!
 
(3) Japanese gooodies from daddy <3 Food will always be my favorite pasalubong!
(4) Entourage baboy night with Dondi :)
 
(5) cute hello kitty case from The Style Machine! 
(6) Gave these two cuties a bath todayyy <3
 
(7) I finally switched!! Your turn? :) #timetochange 
(8) MY FIRST STYLING GIG: CMG's newest ads <3 <3 AHH! Still so overwhelmed <3
 
(9) Finally attending events again with Verniece :) 
(10) Cheyser's birthday celebration!
  (11 and 12) cutiepie Caden!
 
(13) rainy sunday shoot
(14) wearing Apartment 8's newest collection with Verniece :)
What have you been up to? :) 
xx, Vern
P.S. Follow me on instagram! <3

 


 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. cute <3
    http://sanchezesmee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern