Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Cliche

When you see black and white stripes, you always expect a solid bright color paired with it. Atleast, that's what I do. haha So I dressed to the cliche, something thats a "no-no" to blogging since you always have to be fresh and unique but I just HAD to try this. It's actually a first for me and definitely won't be the last. I'll just try to add something that will make it less predictable next time :) 




[Pants: Verniece's, Shoes: Hong Kong, Necklace: BUBBLES]
You know how twins always dress alike when they're young and naive to their mom's fashion taste? Well my sister and I actually did dress alike and here's the outcome! haha


Hope you had a great Tuesday!! :) 
xx, Vern



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern