Saturday, September 22, 2012

Two In A Week

Here's my second peplum top + colored pants + pointed heels outfit combination for the week. I'm honestly starting to get sick of peplum already but I just can't pass on florals! This peplum top is just too cute! :) IMG_3123IMG_3156.JPGIMG_3159.JPG

[Top: WARDROBE CHECK, Pants: S&K MANILA, Shoes: SM PARISIAN, Necklace: GOLD COUTURE
Here are Rajo Laurel's Top 3 Le Parisian Girls who are going to take home 2 pairs of Rajo! for Parisian shoes!! :) Congratulations ladies <3 
Jasmin Chan
Charmaine Manlangit
Jilliane Bulatao (My pick! Yay!) 

Hope to see you at the launch on September 25 girls! :) 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern