Thursday, September 27, 2012

Deep Sea Baby


I wore this outfit weeks ago to a meeting back when the weather of Manila permitted everyone to don jackets as thick as this. My sister and I own a couple of trench coats, blazers and leather jackets in different colors and prints and there are only so little events and places to wear them to. I think one of the reasons why I love going out of the country so much is because of the fact that I can dress layers!  
IMG_3833 copy-1 01-04-42IMG_3836 copy-1IMG_3842-1IMG_3838 copy-1
[Dress: WARDROBE CHECK, Shoes: PRETA O PORTER, Jacket: ESPRIT

I'm off to school to review for quiz at 2.40 this afternoon! :) Wish me luck? :)
xx, Vern 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern