Friday, September 7, 2012

I Would Do Anything For You

Finally my blog has reached its 2,000,000th page view! I know it's not much compared to famous international and some local fashion bloggers but I'm really really happy and thankful for each and everyone of them :) Thank you my dear readers for that much page views :) 
Anyway, I wore this to the first day of the Cotton On Mall of Asia branch opening earlier :) I wanted to wear something comfortable since I knew that I'll be running around the place and will waiting in long lines! But ofcourse, comfortable doesn't mean boring or plain. A fringe dress plus a gorgeous pair of heels will always do the trick! 
IMG_2726.JPGIMG_2670IMG_2679IMG_2682IMG_2686IMG_2699.JPGIMG_2691.JPG
[Dress: APARTMENT 8, Shoes: TRUNK SHOW, Belt, Bangles and Earrings: SM ACCESSORIES
Again thank youu!!!!!! :) I am praying that you have the greatest weekend! 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern