Tuesday, September 18, 2012

In Full Bloom


Its been a few weeks since I wore floral on floral and I definitely missed it! There's nothing sweeter than florals in full bloom :) I wore this last Friday to visit the FROUFROU HQ to style 10 outfits for their upcoming lookbook shoot and check out the 1st day of the Mall of Asia sale :) I think this outfit deserves a better background but it's so hard to take outfit photos when I don't have my sister, yaya baby or anyone close who can take them :( Anyway, when styling for a shoot, you have to be your most comfortable self so here's what I came up with! 
IMG_3166IMG_3181IMG_3198.JPGIMG_3211.JPG
[Top: IMF, Pants: DESINO DULCE, Shoes: CALL IT SPRING, Bag: BAG RACK, Blue Bangle and Earrings: SM ACCESSORIES
I attended the presscon for Adam Levine earlier!!!! You have no idea how excited I am to share the experience with you! :) 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern