Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Adam Levine


Here's what I wore to the Bench rocks with Adam Levine Press Conference yesterday at Salon De Ning. I was running late in the morning for school so I had to literally grab anything I could in my closet. I'm in looooove with the top though because it gave the illusion that I had a small waist and the red pants made me look so much longer :)
DSC_0285 DSC_0244DSC_0252DSC_0267DSC_0313.JPGDSC_0307.JPG
[Top and Pants: FROUFROU, Earrings: SM ACCESSORIES, Shoes: Zara] 
I was always a fan of Maroon 5 and with the three times they were here in the Philippines, I've always told myself that I HAVE to watch them yet I never got the chance to and now I know why. It's meant to be that I didn't buy a ticket to see him those three times ago because I would be seeing him this close. I wish he sang songs though. He has that John Mayer effect too wherein he looks 10358305830 times better when he starts to sing! haha
IMG_6145 IMG_6164IMG_6163
Congratulations Bench and happy happy 25th birthday!!! :) 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern