Sunday, September 30, 2012

SAVE: Aldo Cap-Toe Pumps vs. SPLURGE: YSL Tribtoo Cap Toe Pumps


 I've been wanting a pair of YSL Tribtoo Cap- Toe Pumps for the longest time and since most of my savings will go to my trip to Singapore with friends this December, me buying the pair would have to be put on hold.
Picture 1
SPLURGE: 32, 595 pesos according to the YSL website

BUT thank God we have brands like Aldo who carries pairs like this: 
IMG_4502
SAVE: 5,395 pesos 

Not bad right?? It may not be YSL (and the famous YSL heel) but this pair will do until I do get the chance to buy myself the original :)

Christmas is near though? :D hahaha
xx, Vern

P.S. I'll do more posts like these! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern