Wednesday, September 5, 2012

SCHOOL DIARIES: Prettiest Thing

One of my best guy friends Marco shared the best mix I've heard in the longest time. It's called Feel. Good. by one of his friends Nikki Tan and you can listen to it here. It contains the best feel good songs from my favorite genre and it's best listened to when dressing up in the morning, when you're stuck in traffic or anything in between. It's whats been helping me the best few days cope with juggling thesis stress, school work/finals stress and blogging all the same time :) So to all my readers who are not having the best week so far, listen to it! It will definitely turn things around :) 
Anyway, if you've noticed my outfits lately, they've all been dresses, prints and bright colors. It's the best I've felt in awhile (even if I don't look like it! haha I blame stress!) :) 
DSC_0035DSC_0028.JPGDSC_0021.JPGDSC_0054.JPGDSC_0037.JPGDSC_0046.JPGDSC_0063.JPG [Top: WARDROBE CHECK, Pants: SOUL LIFESTYLE, Shoes: PROMOD PHILIPPINES, Bag: VESTI BAGS, Umbrella: SM ACCESSORIES, Watch: OXYGEN PARIS]
I AM FINALLY DONE WITH THIS TERM!! But I'm not sure if French will let me leave :( I just took the hardest French test and I think its difficulty was next to Robles when I took him for EURODEV (for the euro studies students from DLSU, you'll get me!) :( huhuhu I don't usually say that but I just had to! :( But nonethless I am done with this term and I rewarded myself by saving all my pull outs for my last day. I knew last week that I'll be needing retail therapy after my finals and thank God my dear sponsors are always so kind to let me give in to them! :) For those who are still going through school, goodluck! :)
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern