Monday, September 3, 2012

Flowers n' Pajamas

I wore this to a shoot I did with Bjorn Bedayo for a magazine coming out sometime this year. It's not a big feature though so please don't expect so much! haha He wanted me to wear silver accessories and I knew that I just had to wear pastel colors with silver and ofcourse, what better way to wear pastels than florals and what better way to wear florals than lots and lots of it! :) 
DSC_0664DSC_0665DSC_0662DSC_0655.JPGDSC_0660
[Top: IMF, Pants: WARDROBE CHECK, Shoes: Bloggers United, Necklace: Gift] 
I AM FINALLY DONE WITH THESIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE CELEBRATE WITH ME?????? :) and I found a way to!! I'll be giving away a skirt and 2 pairs of Rajo Laurel x Parisian shoes tomorrow :) I hope you'll be as happy as I am when I start giving away those :) 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern