Monday, September 24, 2012

Back Me Up

Here's what I wore to the Magniflex event I attended a few days ago. I had no idea that we were required to wear sleep wear so I kind of looked silly looking so dressy in this outfit! Haha thank God though that this dress was comfortable enough to wear to bed. Not only is the dress comfortable but it sets itself apart from the rest because of its printed back :) IMG_3786 copyIMG_3775IMG_3768 copyIMG_3808IMG_3799 [Dress: Runway Dreams, Shoes: Call It Spring, Necklace: Gold Couture]
 I'm currently in school now taking two classes then my Monday's free! First time in a very long time! :P I'm also spending my 37th month with Dondi today!! :) What's new with you? :) 
xx,Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern