Sunday, September 16, 2012

Death By Embarrassment


I honestly thought I was going to die of embarrassment taking these outfit photos. I'm not one to be so shy taking outfit photos in public but ofcourse, I would rather take it somewhere where not much are watching. I'm sure anyone would feel conscious looking like a tourist taking pictures in place where you are in almost everyday! haha Anyway, I took this right INFRONT of The Mall of Asia yesterday. Imagine, there was a three day sale going on and everyone knows how Filipinos go crazy over sales so the place was packed! And since I was in a hurry to leave, I just took it there and thankfully, Dondi was taking it so it helped me shut out every single face looking at me. There were about 30-40 people looking and just watching. TALK ABOUT EMBARRASSING!! haha Never doing that again. So please do excuse my awkward poses. I was in a hurry! :P 
IMG_3265 IMG_3264IMG_3261 IMG_3273.JPGIMG_3268.JPG
[Top: APARTMENT 8, Skirt: FROU FROU, Shoes: CALL IT SPRING, Bag: BAGS IN THE CITY, Necklace: STYLISTA.PH]
Have a happy Sunday everyone! :) Stay safe and dry!
xx, Vern

P.S. PLEASE DONT FORGET TO HEAD TO THE MALL OF ASIA FOR THE LAST DAY OF THEIR THREE DAY SALE! :) Lots of bargains!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern