Sunday, September 2, 2012

A Different Kind of Fix

I am getting the hang of pink already and since it's "very Verniece", I wanted to veer away from that and mixed florals and threw in a snakeskin printed pair of shoes to still make it me. I've had this skirt for quite awhile now and I've been saving it for something special. the skirt fits well and the peplum's bigger than usual but not the bothering kind of big which I like. The shade of pink's perfect for not so fair skinned girls like me and its affordable too! 
Anyway, I wore this to judge the casting of Cotton On PH last Thursday. I judged the casting with fellow bloggers Chuvaness, Laureen Uy, Camille Co and Patricia Prieto :) It was heartbreaking to see the ones that had to leave but happy for those that got to stay till the final cut :) Trust me we all had a hard time!! I met so much new gorgeous looking girls and boys and you can too next week Thursday at Mall of Asia during the opening of Cotton On. I'll be blogging about that tomorrow so please do watch out for it :) 
DSC_0733DSC_0735DSC_0736DSC_0785.JPGDSC_0799.JPG
[Corset: Sparkle Couture , Blazer: ON THE DOT ONLINE SHOP, Skirt: SHOP ROSE LINE CROSS MANILA,, Shoes: CHARLES AND KETIH c/o Bench, Earrings: SM ACCESSORIES

Off to Greenbelt to meet Bjorn Bedayo! :) have a great Sunday you all! 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern