Friday, September 14, 2012

Junk of the Heart




Do you have lazy day outfits? What do you usually wear? I personally wear a large polo and bandage skirt/leggings and flats but since it was date day, I had to dress up my lazy day outfit and wore heels with them. I felt and I know that I didn't look like myself so I wore something that would atleast make me feel better. And who doesn't feel great in heels?? haha! Anyway, I attended my class for the day then Dondi and I headed out to watch The Mistress and had early dinner. The movie was personally too heavy for me and I guess to appreciate the movie, one must come with age and experience already. But overall, I give it a two thumbs up! :) 
DSC_0876DSC_0846DSC_0848DSC_0858.JPGDSC_0863.JPGDSC_0862.JPGDSC_0868.JPG
[Top: APARTMENT 8, Skirt: FREE SPIRIT, Shoes: RENEGADE FOLK, Bag: CALL IT SPRING,  Watch: OXYGEN PARIS, Earrings: GOLD COUTURE
I just came from the Froufrou HQ to style clothes for the shoot, went to Mall of Asia to check out their 3 day sale and did some last minute grocery shopping for my sister's debut tomorrow! Now I'm getting ready for my bestfriend's birthday party dinner! :) What are you up to today? :) 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern