Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Oriental in Pink and Yellow

Here's what I wore to the Rajo Laurel x SM Parisian launch that happened last night at SMX convention center. The invited said that we had to wear something oriental and this dress reminded me so much of the scenery paintings we see of China. Maybe it's just me but it does! Haha bloggers I was with last night were even telling me how it's good I got the theme right solo see I have back up! Lol Don't you love the dress? I do!! I'll wear it separately without the jacket next time... Maybe 6 months from now so you won't remember it so much? :P
IMG_3979 copy copyIMG_3980 copy copyIMG_3984 copy
[Dress: FROUFROU, Jacket: Forever 21, Shoes: Zara]
 Just got home and now its time to do my homework! Hope you had a great Thursday! :)
 xx,Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern