Saturday, September 15, 2012

Little Details


I've done a post like this before wherein I just showed the little tiny details in an outfit without posting a whole body shot picture. In that way, you would see how important the little details are in an outfit :) I wore this to a chill dinner out with some of my favorite people, Marco and Cheyser. I actually wore this outfit without the blazer to dinner then just put it on when we grabbed drinks after when we joined the rest of our friends at Beso. 
DSC_0108.JPG
DSC_0102.JPGDSC_0111.JPG
My favorite little detail: the spikes on these shoes! 
[Top: APARTMENT 8, Shorts: IMF, Shoes: TRUNKSHOW, Necklace: MEL'S COLLECTION
It's a few hours away from my sister's debut!! You have no idea how excited I am to eat and see my friends and relatives all dressed up :) For now though, I'll be at Mall of Asia to cover their 3 day sale events :) See you? 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern