Monday, September 10, 2012

Cotton On VIP Opening

Here's what I wore to the Cotton On VIP launch that happened last Thursday. I was really excited for this event just because I wanted to see the models my fellow bloggers, Camille Co, Cecille Van Straten aka Chuvaness, Laureen Uy, Patricia Prieto and I chose to ramp for the show :) I'm no ramping coach but I know they all looked and did a great job! Clap clap to all the models who ramped! :)


Anyway, before I show you pictures from the event, let me show you what I wore first! I actually got this dress just a few hours before the event from Trunkshow and I fell in love with it! I don't have much  digital printed pieces yet but I sure will get more now :) I paired it with white accessories to keep the look clean and classy.
IMG_2756IMG_2757IMG_2761IMG_2784.JPGIMG_2789.JPG IMG_2794.JPG
[Dress: TRUNK SHOW, Necklace: SM ACCESSORIES, Shoes: CHARLES AND KEITH, Earrings: PINKBOX]

Now pictures from the event: I took all of these using my iPhone since my yaya baby forgot to load my SLR so I hope these will do! :) 
IMG_5668IMG_5681.JPG
Before the show started, there was video that showed how the grand go see casting went :) Spot me!
IMG_5689.JPGIMG_5692.JPGIMG_5707.JPG
I had to leave right after since my sister still had school and I didn't get to check out the store so thats the reason why I went back the day after to see the clothes for myself! :) I blogged about that here
See you at the Cotton On Mall of Asia branch! :) 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern