Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Maximize

Maxi dresses are one of the most comfortable articles of clothing to be in. There are no restrictions and you can get away with the weirdest sitting positions without risking some public humiliation. They are perfect for sundays when you can relax and eat all you can with loved ones :) This is the last of the outfits I took in Clark a few weeks ago :) Red orange is a new color for me to try and so far so good! 
IMG_1593IMG_1588IMG_1581IMG_1604.JPGIMG_1602.JPG
[Dress: FROUFROU, Jacket: FOREVER 21, Orange necklace and Bangles: SM ACCESSORIES, Shoes: SO FAB
I am beyond exhausted... I went to school early for a review class and an exam, went all the way to Paranaque to perform ate duties and fetched my brother from school then went to Fort for a magazine feature shoot and then went to Bonifacio Global City's Hop On, Hop Off Bus Tour! Now I'm back home to study for another exam tomorrow.. I'm sure my body will give up on me this week!! :( haha I need vitamins or energy drinks to help me survive this week!
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern