Thursday, September 13, 2012

The End of Thesis


I am finally finally done with thesis!! Here's what I wore to my thesis defense a few weeks ago. You have no idea how nervous I was about this because we just wanted to pass it so bad!! It took my thesismates and I almost a year to make and finish our thesis about Cyber Warfare and actually read every book and journal there is about it. And just like any other thing worked hard for, we passed it. With flying colors!!!!! :) :) :) 
Anyway, about my outfit, I wanted to wear something appropriate for the defense yet something comfortable as well :) Ofcourse, the most important thing to be comfortable are the shoes and with this COMFIT pair, I was able to walk around Taft and DLSU without tripping and feeling any pain :) I actually lasted the whole day in these heels! Can you believe that? Finally black pumps I could really rely on! :) I skipped on too much accessories though since our panel consisted of men and I'm that they won't appreciate it and just find it unnecessary :P haha 
IMG_3019IMG_3011IMG_3007IMG_2997
[Top and Skirt: IMF, Shoes: COMFIT
What do you think about the look? :) 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern