Sunday, September 23, 2012

Not Your Ordinary White Shirt


IMG_3715.JPGIMG_3719.JPGIMG_3723.JPGIMG_3726.JPGIMG_3756.JPGIMG_3736.JPGIMG_3748.JPGIMG_3740.JPG
[Top: I lost the tag of this top, can you please comment below so I can credit properly? :(, Shorts:  THREAD MANILA, Shoes: TRUNKSHOW, Necklace: SM ACCESSORIES, Blazer: HOUSE OF EVA

I always want to  keep my outfit posts as fresh and different as I can make them to be and  since I barely post anything casual here showing how I dress on a Sunday or Friday errands afternoon, here's a post showing you. A friend and fellow blogger of mine, Raleene said that I barely dress casually here on my blog and that I always look polished and proper. I'm sure it's meant in a good way and I see that way, I love looking those two. It's how I want to look when whether I'm 19, 29, 40 or 50.. I guess I just won't be wearing shorts and loud colors anymore when I'm that age! haha 

Anyway, I love how soft the material of this white skirt is as well as the not your typical detail on the sleeve. It's something that can be worn both casually and dressed up :) Shall I post more of these? :) Or stick to my usual posts? :) 

Happy happy Sunday everyone! :) 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern