Friday, September 7, 2012

13 is not always a bad number

One thing's for sure - a girl can NEVER have too many pairs of shoes. Sharing with you some of my newest babies! I can't believe I got this all in a matter of two days! It's a truly a blessing that we  finally have stores that sell affordable yet pieces that will last you a long time to go to here in Manila :) 
IMG_2729.JPG
1-4: All from COTTON ON PHILIPPINES! Its FINALLY here! :)
IMG_2736.JPG
I never knew I'd get this into metal!
5: Green pair from SM PARISIAN
6-9: Blue and Gold, Black spiked sandals, nude spiked sandals and green and silver flats all from TRUNKSHOW
10: Yellow flats from Nava. 
IMG_2741.JPG
11: I've been wanting a pair like this ever since I've been seeing pictures of Olivia Palermo sporting a similar pair! It's from RAJO! for PARISIAN.
12: I didn't think the price of a similar pair from Mango was reasonable since it's hard to maintain one in color white so imagine my delight when I saw an affordable pair from SM PARISIAN
13: I will always love this kind of print. Shoes from EVILDUO FASHION SITE
What's your favorite among all the 13 pairs? :) I can't decide!  
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern