Monday, September 24, 2012

Smart Freedom TVC


Click this for bigger and better viewing: Smart Postpaid Freedom Plan TVC 

Here is the newest TVC of Smart Postpaid Freedom Plan featuring Anne Curtis-Smith, Boys Night Out & Ramon Bautista!  It talks about the Smart Postpaid freedom plan I'm currently using and I've already blogged about it before but I wanna talk about it more! I've been using it for two months now and it's been very useful for me since it sticks to my budget plus the 3Gs fast :) I personally recommend it for students and new graduates who are working for the first time because it does not go beyond your budget plus you only need an id to apply for one :) 

So if you're having problems with your signal, if you cant receive messages or your calls get cut in the middle of you talking? The BNO's right... it is your network so you know what to do! It's time to change! :) 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern