Sunday, September 30, 2012

Cars and Leopard


It was my cousin Nicko's 2nd birthday a few days ago, and to celebrate, my tito and tita threw him a Cars themed birthday party! :) The movie's one of Nicko's favorite movies plus I always see him playing with a little toy car or two whenever we're out to keep himself busy so I'm not surprised when I found out about theme!
IMG_4308
IMG_4421
DSC_0017 copy
It wasn't a costume party so I didn't need to be in a cars themed outfit but I made sure to be in a colorful one :) I bought this pair of leggings a few weeks ago and was so excited to wear it out!
IMG_4437DSC_0011
IMG_4444
DSC_0058
my favorite stall from the whole party? cotton candy!
IMG_4446DSC_0021 copy
IMG_4394
our gwapo cutiepie, Nicko!
IMG_4454
IMG_4358 copy
I had to remove the bangles everytime I would carry my cousin but he sure did love playing with the spikes! :P haha
hiIMG_4366 copy
IMG_4439
Ofcourse, I wouldn't survive a children's birthday party in heels so I changed into these flats :)
[Top: IMF, Leggings: Forever 21, Shoes: ZOO SHOP, Necklace: EVER NEW, Bangles: THE HOOK, Watch: Marc Jacobs, Flats: Kate Spade ]
IMG_4396
Happy happy birthday little baby Nicko!! :) 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern