Friday, September 21, 2012

Inside The Bag of a College Student/Fashion Blogger

I've done this about 5 times but I wanted to show you the contents of my bag in a different angle. I've always showed you how my bag looks when I go to school but never when I actually attend events or blogging related meetings. I also like doing this atleast twice of thrice a year because I believe that as a girl gets older, the contents of her bag changes as well :) Thank God I don't need an envelope for bills yet! 
IMG_3853
Bag from SUY
IMG_3859
I don't need to bring a notebook anymore because I use my Ipad for everything already like answering emails, blogging in school and taking down notes :)
IMG_3854
my pencil case from FROU FROU
IMG_3856
My wallet for gift certificates! A gucci hand me down from my lola :)
IMG_3857
I always ALWAYS need to have these two in my bag. My mom taught me to always have baby wipes with me since you can it a hundred ways!
IMG_3860
a hand me down wallet from my mom. I love it when she decides to let go of her things because they automatically go to me! :)
IMG_3861
a TRUNKSHOW bag I use for all my chargers. I make sure to always have these with me because I wont survive without my gadgets! :(
IMG_3864
my make up kit: (1) Marie Antoinette mirror from my friend Gia all the way from France! (2) The Porefessional from Benefit (3) 2 kinds of eyebrow powder from Mac and THE FACESHOP (4) Benefit Concealer (5) Primer from Clarins (6) Shu Uemura eyelash curler (7) Benefit Foundation (8) ELF LIPSTICK (9) Mac Bronzer (10) Elf Corrector Concealer (11) Nars Concealer (12) MAYBELLINE Falsies Mascara (13) MAYBELLINE Eyeliner (14) ELF Concealer x Highlighter (15) Chanel Lipstick (16) Nyx Matte Lipstick
*I don't bring all of these to school. I only bring 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 9 and 15
IMG_3867
I bring this to all my blogger events! 
WORKING-GIRL-twitter-and-instagram5
Now its your turn to show us what's in your bag and you can win those items above from ZALORA! :) 
Goodluck girls and hope one of my readers win! :) 
xx, Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment to show me some love.
Link your blog and I will try to visit each and every one of them :-)
Thank you so so much :- )
<3, Vern